Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Post #299 holds in store for you 5 unrelated thoughts

1. Yup, I am on the downwardslide toward a miraculous 300 posts. I feel pretty impressive.

2. There are 15 days left until I get on a plane headed to Romania! I've got $775 left to raise by July 20th.

3. I'm going camping this weekend north of Ventura, south of Santa Barbara. They are forecasting a 30% chance of thunderstorms and I'm still bringing the fixings for s'mores. I'm excited!!

4. God is at work on my future in ways that leave me utterly grateful and utterly speechless.

5. I'm so impressed by the things that my college group is doing now. Still faithfully walking with God and serving in some amazing ways. We are talking doctors, lawyers, PhDs and such. I am not sure I'm living up to my promise yet, but I'm honored to be a part of such a stellar group.

No comments: