Monday, April 08, 2002

Well, it's second week so I guess I have no excuse to neglect my blog. Especially since I wrote during finals week. Anyways, here I am. Today was good. Before 11am, I had had 2 interviews. Lucky me. And I got both positions. I have been thinking a lot about my life and its direction. Trying to decide how I can be the most useful in making the world a better place. I've also been reading a lot. Mostly, Joshua and Joshua and the City. And I have been thinking a lot about the urban world and how it needs Jesus. I don't buy all of Girzone's ideas about God (i.e. i don't think that God and Allah are all the same person) but I like how he uses this picture of a man to show us what maybe Jesus was like when he was here in physical body. I'm also reading The Count of Monte Cristo and The Marx-Engels Reader for school. I'm reading the Communist Manifesto for the fifth time as a Soc major. Which is okay, but just makes it a little hard to deny that all the Soc profs are Commies. :) I know, I know. He keeps making a point in my theory class how modern Communism is not the same as classical communism; modern Communism is more of what came out of the Russian Revolution.

So, my posts are pretty long, huh? But I guess they have to be if I only post every 5-6 days. I think I must be getting tired, because I just forgot what I was going to write. Ok, well I will be back with you later. P.S. I got the cutest Hawaiian seat covers for my car!

No comments: