Wednesday, April 10, 2002

And not only did I get the cutest Hawaiian seat covers for my car, it took 4 college students 3 tries to get them installed correctly. Hahahahaha.

On to today's madness. Today is Wednesday. And boy, is it beautiful outside. I can't believe that I get to live here in beautiful Southern California and spend most of my time outside, unless I'm in class. Aren't you jealous? Ya, I am blessed. I know. Altogether, it's a pretty good place to live, except that Orange County is so strange. Who else lives in a county where they name bands and movies after it? Which leads me to realize that I have not been adequately sharing my favorite musical artists or movies with you all. And what is a cheesy blog without a Favorites page? Ok, well instead of yakking about it, I'll just go ahead list some of my favorites right off the bat. Hmm. Billy Joel has to be one of most talented of all time. The man can rock and roll and then turn around and do Beethoven's ninth. Also, I love the late Rich Mullins for classic Christian tunes. These guys are more the favorites where I can listen to all of their albums. Most artists I can only do the songs I like. And I'll leave you with what's in my CD player right now. This is it. That's it. Email me. I'm out.

No comments: