Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Well, since yesterday this song has been stuck in my head, which isn't all a bad thing, cause it's quite a good song, but I gotta get it out so I can study for my last final. Boy, was that a runon sentence! Hi! How are y'all? I'm back with a vengeance because yesterday, the mad day from finals hell, is over. I actually had a headache FROM my life yesterday. Usually, I get headaches from too much noise or certain people (you know who you are) but yesterday I just had a massive one from life. I had this maniacal paper due on Tuesday at 4pm and a final starting at 4pm also and as soon as I went to get into my car to go to school, it wouldn't start cause the battery terminal cable adapter thingy was all loose and wouldn't tighten onto the battery. Anyways, so I had to call Triple A and all that jazz which always takes too long. Well, not really, but it always feels like it takes too long. And the guy's like, are you in a hurry or something? And it wasn't even close to funny, but I tried to laugh for his sake, cause he was pretty nice. And so I finally got to school and my day then took a swift upswing! I finished my paper in record time and studied for my final and then I even did some extra credit too. Boy, do I rock or what? :) But I still suffered the rest of the night with my headache and now there's this song that I've been promising you, so here it is:

I can only imagine what it will be like/ When I walk by your side/ I can only imagine what my eyes will see/ When your face is before me/ I can only imagine/ Surrounded by your glory/ What will my heart feel?/ Will I dance for you Jesus/ Or in awe of you be still?/ Will I stand in your presence/ Or to my knees fall?/ Will I sing hallelujah/ Will I be able to speak at all?

The written word doesn't really do the song justice, but anyways, there you go...

Don't forget to email me. I'm putting this here cause I have NO IDEA how to get a link put on this page. Adios.