Wednesday, March 20, 2002

So, I'm walking over to this lonely computer lab and out of nowhere a girl calls my name and says,"Hey, you used to be in my class." And I honestly don't remember where I have seen her before, but she knows me from a lab I was in last quarter and she says the whole lab wonders where I went when I dropped out of the class. This I find very interesting because I think it just seemed to me that it only really affected me when I left school last quarter. Well, I guess it affected my mom too 'cause all of a sudden I was there in her house all the time. But it never really dawned on me how it affected even a random girl in my lab. And this whole experience goes to show that everything we do has an affect on someone else, even if we're wrapped up in ourselves and blind to it. I guess I didn't realize it at the time, but I was really wrapped up in myself and it occurs to me now that that isn't always a bad thing. If I hadn't taken that time to be selfish and get my life together, I might still be failing and strung out over the edge. I'm so glad I took some time to reestablish my own boundaries. Well, I just thought I'd share...smooches till next time...

No comments: