Tuesday, March 19, 2002

I need some magic right now
I need a fairy godmother to come and finish this paper so I can sleep
I never want to see another boring chart again and
The worst part is, I picked the topic myself
So I can’t blame anyone else for my dismay
I wonder if I’ll remember this night when I’m graduating
The two events seem so unrelated
Yet they are so related because there is no other way to get to one without the other
I guess I could technically fail this class and still pass
But I don’t want to
So I’m sucking it up and writing this lame paper on voting trends
I wonder if I could get on any better if I had a brain
I think maybe that’s the point
The point is,
You go through this so they can be sure that you’re a person who likes to eat dirt
Then they know that you are worthy
To pass
And wear the spiffy little hat and bathrobe ensemble
Blah, I guess I'll get back to work now...

No comments: