Sunday, March 31, 2002

Well, school is starting tomorrow and I have to recover from my driving adventure today. Holidays are not often relaxing anymore. I am grateful though, for having family to go be with. Many people don't, and even more people don't have nice grandmas and aunts and uncles to give them presents and be cheery and everything. So, ya, it was fun. I got some new clothes, (yes, for Easter) and some chocolate and I'm ready for another quarter. And life is cruisin along. I'm pretty excited for school to start, which is good. I just hope my theory class isn't incredibly boring. Other than that, I think I will make a fine go of it. And though it seems far away, this year wil be gone and some good friends will graduate and then I'll be off to who knows where. And after next year, things will be even more scary because I'll have to decide what to do with myself. But I'm hopeful and Easter was floral and pretty and nice this year. And the Lord is risen! I'm delighted about that and I'm more than averagely happy about my life. Well, Martha Stewart does so many good things, so here's my one good thing: I have nice new notebooks to write in tomorrow in class! Lates.

No comments: