Thursday, March 28, 2002

Hi Everyone. Well, it's Thursday. Bible verse of the day is Isaiah 28:10 and the following passage. The gist of it is how the laws of God free us and give us good relationships, good opportunities and a home in eternity. I'm also reading Genesis 24-25. What do y'all think about the bombings in Israel? I was watching the news last night and thinking about how I've always wanted to visit the Middle East, and if this stuff keeps happening, I'll never get there. It seems like there's so much violence in the worlds, and it's so easy to ignore it when we are so far removed from it. I think I will probably not leave this life without getting significantly closer to it. I don't know how that will happen, but it seems likely considering the way the world is globalizing itself and we can travel so easily. Anyway, I'm still processing this and I've got to do some homework. I'll be back with more. Adios.

No comments: