Wednesday, April 18, 2007

what to think...I don't know...

I don't know what to think...what to think, I don't know...

God, I trust you. I really really do. Not in an anxious way, but I really do give this to You. I put it all in Your hands and I know I will be fine - that's the type of trust I give You.

In the midst of my unsettled heart, I can look heavenward and know You are settled. In the midst of my own little war, I know You are peace. In the midst of self-condemnation, I know You are grace. I know I am favored and blessed among women. To see Your favor, I only have to look back at what You have done. You are the Ancient of Days. My name is engraved on the palms of Your hands. Dawn. I'm not sure how my middle name can get there, but it's engraved too. Rosalie. All the days of my life were written in Your book before the world began.

You are permanence and order and creation from the beginning of the world. You hold the planets in orbit with your finger tip. I am so glad I found myself in You. I am found in You, I am known as Yours. All of my soul cries out with love for You, and I want for nothing more.

You've got the whole world in Your hands...
You've got my whole life in Your hands...

No comments: