Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I...wouldn't have missed this for the world...wouldn't have missed loving you girl...

I really wouldn't have missed this for the world...it was an amazing weekend....possibly life-changing...scratch that...definitely life-changing. Even if no one else was changed, I was. Deb commented that she's fascinated by how vulnerable I am allowing myself to be in this situation. And I am. I'm not sure why, but I am running with my heart - living from my heart. And I think it's a good thing, but only time will tell. And what does one do in the waiting? I'm not sure. Tries to re-center oneself on God I guess. I don't think I'm being that patient, so obviously God is still working on me. But I finally made it to a settled place today. Hopeful but settled. I looked around the room at my lovely Life Group ladies and realized how much I like each and every one of them. I realized my life is really full and sweet, like a ripe nectarine. I am plump with hopefulness that He will bring forth goodness and I am stable enough to handle it if He doesn't. It's a good place to be, a good way to feel.

It is Well....With My Soul...

No comments: