Monday, December 11, 2006

3 Items of Note

1. Thanks to Kevin, you can now reach my blog by pointing your browser to DAWNROSALIE.COM

I am so excited about this new development. I am now officially part of the .COM universe!

2. In lieu of actual blogging today, read this blog by Michelle Malkin on one of the reasons I am officially smarter than my friends! Just kidding, but actually it proves that I am bicerebral. I have to figure out a way to incorporate that asset into future resumes. (Yes, I'm a leftie.)

3. It's time for a roll call. If you love it, if you check it, if you read it, Delta Dawn would like to know about it. Post a comment next time you stop by my blog. This is the easiest way to make my day and the best Christmas present you could give me.

If you're at a loss for what to say, tell me the top 3 things on your Christmas list this year.

No comments: