Sunday, July 16, 2006

6 things I'm thinking about right now.

This was previously a popular post, (in a world full of alliteration, no doubt) so I'm resurrecting a truncated version of it because I only slept 5 hours last night and I've got to get to bed.

6 things I'm thinking about right now:

1. I cannot believe a man traded a paper clip for a house. He deserves the house just for sheer ingenuity, but I bet the house ain't in the OC.

2. Karen and Jill are going to celebrate my birthday on Wednesday!

3. I love the beach, but not when there's a riptide.

4. I went hiking today and I am proud of myself.

5. My mom bought me a seahorse made out of seashells.

6. I am moving on August 5th.

What are you thinking about?

1 comment:

Karen said...

1. it was about 112 degrees today and the airconditioners in the hospital don't work. I think it's about 95 degrees in the opperating room.
2. Fresno is close to home...I went to high school with one of the surgery scrub techs
3. there's a really cute guy directly across from me in the coffee shop
4. I'm trying not to get caught looking at him
5. this is the coffee shop I first studied at during undergrad
6. the mexican mocha's here are killer