Monday, May 15, 2006

95.9 The Fish

So, I got my fishtank today. The Nano-cube to be exact. Basically, I have no originality because I got the one that Chris has, cause it's so cool lookin' and I wouldn't really know how to pick out a fish tank. But I like it. It's dark gray and it's self-contained. I guess this means I won't be moving as soon as I thought. It's quite a purchase. Without the rocks and the actual fish, which will probably be another $100, I've already spent $400. Well, if I'm going to be in debt, it might as well be for something fun, instead of a sucky grad program where I couldn't eat meat or drink coffee. All I have to say is...

Nemo and a Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato with Percent Milk are totally worth it.
(I promise I will not be eating Nemo. This is symbolic hyperbole people.)

No comments: