Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Six Wishes

This morning was pretty stressful at work. I know it was because at one point I asked my co-worker, "Can you actually die of stress?" She replies, "Yes, you are more susceptible to disease, heart attack, etc." So later on I am sitting at my desk and the edge of my left eyelid starts to twitch and immediately I'm thinking, I've GOT to switch to decaf. And then I rub my eye to get it to stop twitching and 3 eyelashes fall out. It was like they were wiggling their way out. Is all my hair going to fall out too?, I think. And then a few minutes later, the same spot wiggles again and 3 more eyelashes fall out. So I guess in lieu of my bad day, I get six wishes. I am currently saving the 6 on my desk and plan to blow away one wish every hour until quitting time.

Wish #1: Lord, please let me get into grad school....

No comments: