Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Send the Very Best

I never thought I was a sappy person, and I still don't think I am, but for some reason I LOVE Hallmark. I can shop there any day of the year. I especially love the Gold Crown card, because you get discounted calendars and fun things when you buy cards, and coupons for free stuff in the mail. I know I am a sick, demented addict now because my local independently owned and operated Hallmark store just sent me a Thank You card for spending over $65 this year. (I can hear you gasping!) But really, it's not that much considering all the stuff I got for it. At Christmas alone, I got a free decorative plate, a CD for half-off and a bunch of gifts. However, the cashier did gape at me and say, "Wow! I've never seen anyone spend so much here at one time!"

I can stop anytime I want....seriously...

No comments: