Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Allright, you'll be happy to know that this blog comes to you straight from a UCI computer lab and miracle of all miracles, it's NOT finals week! I know that's got you having chills. Well, here I am. Just tapping away. I just turned in a big paper, so now I'm doing the after-studying jig! Tonight I am throwing myself a mini-party. Complete with the Gilmore Girls and ice cream!!! I think I deserve it after a long, stress-filled weekend and a hard day's night of writing. Wanna come?

Well, I decided to resurrect my blog, since I am a slacker and haven't been around all summer and I didn't exactly jump on it when I came back. But alas, that is life. And yet, my faithful blog waited for me! How sweet. Well, I have many adventures to catch you up on, but now I must depart for class!

No comments: