Thursday, June 13, 2002

Hi there...Well, I'm procrastinating with a purpose now. Why? Because I'm done studying. There is honestly no more that I can do to prepare for my theory final. And if I don't get an A, yes, I'll eat these words. Thanks to everyone who tuned in to yet another Finals Week blogging marathon with me! Next will be the impending excitement of my birthday. Speaking of birthdays, one of my friends FORGOT when my birthday is. Can you believe it? After all the emphasis I have placed on how important it is to remember it. Well, I hope they read this and feel really guilty. Haha. Not really. Just wanted to poke some fun. Anyway, so ya, if you want to get me a present for my birthday, think red, fluffy, or pink. :) Allright, I guess I really should review my notes before my final begins. Buh-bye.

No comments: