Tuesday, June 11, 2002

So, ya, I've decided there should be a National Day of Prayer devoted to Finals Week. Don't you think?

Well, yes, it is the dreaded Finals Week. How do you know? Because, here I am. Blogging when I should be writing this dang paper. Social theory...hmmm. It's not so bad, except I just can't seem to stare at the computers in the lab for very long before my eyes get all blurry. They have pretty nice CPUs and keyboards and mouses, but the monitors are old and have bad resolution. Well, so far I am on my way to a pretty successful grade outcome. This paper isn't due till Thursday, so I'm not too worried. And my other finals are no big deal. Ya, so for my birthday my dad is taking me on a hot air balloon ride. How cool is that? I'm pretty excited. And then a week later I am going to MI for the whole summer. Anyway, so ya, there I go. I'll be back with more after I get some more writing done.

No comments: