Tuesday, June 11, 2002

It's funny how when people ask to borrow my notes, I wonder if they know that they're getting all my random thoughts that I have during lecture with the notes. Sometimes I'm singing a song or something and they get all that with the great philosophies, etc. Sometimes I am writing down Bible verses that I can't get out of my head. Not that I WANT to get them out of my head....Bah! Whatever...I wonder if maybe I should charge people for my notes. Not that I take great notes or anything, but think of all the free entertainment that you get with my particular notes. Haha. Anyways, yes, I am still procrastinating. This poor blog only gets any attention when I'm procrastinating. By the way, check out www.orisinal.com for some fun games to play while you procrastinate! Smooches!

No comments: