Monday, March 25, 2002

Hello, Friends. I am now fully engaged in doing NOTHING as a tribute to the wonder of Spring Break. I've successfully sat around, on my butt, all day. So, therefore, I have very little news for you. Except, I think I did pretty well on finals as far as I can tell. So far, the count is two A's, one P, and I'm still waiting to hear on one more. Other than that, I have a very relaxing week lined up, where I plan to read a lot and watch some TV and such. I'm especially excited to see the show, The Bachelor, premiere tonight. It's kind of like a dating show, where this guy narrows it down each week to a female winner who will get a proposal from him. I'm interested how they will do it. Anyway, it's on tonight at 9pm if you're interested. Now I will continue to clean my room and do some more vegging. I'll probably be back tonight or tomorrow with more and definitely with a review of the Bachelor. Lates.

No comments: