Thursday, January 18, 2007

The "Save as Draft" button

Well, it may seem like the blogging has slowed to a crawl, so if you're just dying to know what I've been thinking about, click on over to the Experiment blog and read that.

I actually have been blogging here on Blogspot, but I've been leaving a lot of posts as drafts. I'm not sure why, but nothing has felt as powerful or meaningful as I've wanted it to. Maybe I'm having a writing block, except it's a writing block that hasn't precluded me writing. It's just a writing block that has precluded my charisma or intelligence or coherence (or whatever) from coming out.

I hope the magic is still in there somewhere. Meanwhile, feel free to go elsewhere for informative, eye-opening and inspirational blogging. None will be available here.

It's not my fault.

That darn "Save as Draft" button is so tempting...

1 comment:

cherryjillo said...

Just hit post. You know you want to. It feels so good. All the cool kids are doing it.