Thursday, March 02, 2006

Honk if this has actually happened to you...

LORELAI: So Patty has taken it upon herself to find me a man.
SOOKIE: Oh really?
LORELAI: Yes. Here in my hand I have the pictures and resumes of the top three contenders.
SOOKIE: Anyone good?
LORELAI: No, but two of them have run with the bulls. This is so humiliating. I can find my own man.
SOOKIE: She just loves you.
LORELAI: Okay, uh, you guys talk, I have to go call Patty and stop the forced mating process. I feel like Ling-Ling the panda bear. Oh, hey, one of them’s seen Ghostbusters 124 times. Can you say score?

4 comments:

Dawn Miller said...

HONK!

Blogger 1.0 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger 1.0 said...

the voluntary human exstinction moment...check it out

http://www.vhemt.org/

Anonymous said...

honk
honk
honk

Lord, help me