Sunday, March 26, 2006

30 Words

Type your FIRST REACTION when you read these 30 words:

1. I need: to never see another hospital or doctor's office again...

2. Hug: like you mean it, NO MORE SISSY SIDE HUGS!

3. Relationships: If God was your therapy, he would've told you not to buy those shoes.

4. My Last Ex: um, MIS-take.

5. Power: power suit, power tie, power broker. If you resemble any of these things, we are not friends.

6. Coffee: is necessary and lovely and makes my world go 'round.

7. Crack: Crack kills...

8. Food: "Do you enjoy fine dining?"

9. The President: "Fool me once, shame on you...uh, fool you twice, shame on me...uh, fool me....uh....."

10. War: War is not healthy for children and other living things

11. Cars: the silver BMW 645i...makes me drool...

12. Gas Prices: are like a grand staircase that goes up-down and out-up

13. Party: Come Mr. DJ, song pon de replay....Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up...

14. Religion: when i lose mine, i am free

15. Moon and Stars: well, it's a marvelous night for a moondance with the stars up above in your eyes...a fantabulous night to make romance 'neath the cover of october skies....

16. MySpace: "oh my gosh, that picture is sooooo myspace!"

17. Worst Fear: marrying the wrong person...

18. Marriage: susan sarandon said it best, we don't get married for love, we get married to have someone to witness our lives...so we will be known in our particularities...

19. Fashion: it's art...for your butt.

20. Brunettes: for the first time in my life, i am one...
hmph...talking muffins...

21. Passion: every night

22: Work: sucks

23: Pass the time: the West Wing

24: Football: i finally learned how to play it...

25. Dance: for the One who made you...

26: Pet Peeve: people who think the world revolves around them

27: Vanilla Ice: he's hot...and rich

28: High school: a total blast...

29. Pajamas: I like matching ones

30. Surfers: blond please

No comments: