Monday, January 30, 2006

Sleep Credit

Well, I must've had a sleep credit due to my many days sleeping in lately, because last night I went to sleep at 1:15am and woke up at 5:13am totally wired and ready for a new day. I've never heard of a sleep credit, but if there's such a thing as a sleep debt, where you can take a nap to compensate for previous missed sleep, then there must be sleep credits, and Lord knows I have been racking them up. So what better time to spend them than Monday morning?

In other news, my mom totally rocks. She got the matching night table that goes with my dresser for me yesterday. I am now the proud owner of a new beautiful bed and mattress and a matching furniture set. How fun is that. Ok, it's still early so I am climbing back into said bed to watch Gilmore Girls. Goodnight, er...good morning...

No comments: