Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hallelujah for Coffee

Well folks, I originally wrote an obscenely long blog about the many details I dealt with and hoops I jumped through in order to register for classes and move to Loma Linda and all. However, I tossed that entry and decided to focus on the positive, which is that I got mostly everything straightened out, my phone line is up and running and to cap it all off I bought a new small coffee maker and I am finally enjoying some delightful vanilla nut coffee in my new room. And tomorrow at promptly 7:00am, said coffeemaker will automatically begin brewing me another tasty pot. Hallelujah!

I don't know how I would have made it through another long day of orientation without some java.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm

coffee


i think coffee has a way of making a lot of people feel better about themselves and the world aroudn them

its...

its...

like magic!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn! Kristen here (from high school)... sorry I haven't responded earlier to your comment on my blog!

glad to see you are doing well and off to do your Masters! how exciting! will you be visiting the OC from time to time? if so, perhaps we can get together. let me know