Monday, August 29, 2005

33 Hours Left

Well, friends, the countdown is on. I have 33 hours left at my corporate job. And then the fun of 2 weeks vacation begins. Next week, I have the entire week off and I plan to sit at the Starbucks cafe at Barnes and Noble perusing all the books I have not read this year as a result of working too hard for too little pay. And the following week I have an advising appointment, but then my mom and I are off for some luxurious spa R &R. We are going to Las Rocas resort in Baja. I can't wait. And then the studying begins...and hopefully the moving. I don't think I will last the commute out to the 215, so I need to move.

What's going on in your neck of the woods?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually it would be Barnes & Noble CAfe, serving Starbucks coffee, hehe

Anonymous said...

HOMEWORK. Ew. Already a ton after the first week of class. And I'm in Ann Arbor. I saw Coldplay once last night and see them again tonight in Ohio. I miss my town, but it's funny, it doesn't feel like home anymore, even my old apartment--strange.

Blogger 1.0 said...

you should try the Adventura Spa Palace in Playa del Carmen...