Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Arby's

You knew it was coming, didn't you? An entire post devoted to that wonderful place that I can't get enough of...Arby's. And you're probably thinking I went there today, because I could go there everyday, but I didn't. I thought about going there for lunch, but instead I went downstairs to the cafe for a sandwich. Because I have had the kind of week where I probably want to do as little as possible to invite more complications. The reason I thought of Arby's today is because I work in a large office building, but for some reason we still get residential junk mail with our postal mail. And Arby's coupons come in the mail, which is a total bonus for me and Jill, because we love Arby's. Nothing is as yummy as Arby's when you just need something simple and yet tasty. I'm a girl who can definitely appreciate a filet mignon, I had my first one on my birthday and it rocked, but Arby's is just a special place. So there it is, I am taking up internet space to honor a fast-food chain. Yup, I'm officially off my rocker...

No comments: