Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Adventures in Paradise

Well, I made it to paradise and back. And I visited 4 airports in the process. We missed our 1st flight to Dallas, got on a later one, got bumped off our connecting flight to Houston, stayed in Dallas one night, had a steak, flew to Cozumel the next day, went to the beach, had a quesadilla, and a beer, stayed at a palapa guesthouse, and finally caught the boat. Yeah we missed the boat, literally. Anywho, it ended up being a great vacation, the weather was nice, we got pampered, and came back with a tan. And now it's raining. I guess that's why they say paradise lost...

Meanwhile, in my neck of the woods, Arnold is visiting Southern CA to fundraise in the hotel next door to my office, so we have teacher protesters clogging up the street. What's new in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaahhh, my sunshine is home! how wonderful life is!