Saturday, December 28, 2002

I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future. --E. Stanley Jones

Ain't that the truth? As I make plans for my life after graduation, I realize it is SO NOT ME who is in charge of my life and I grateful to the Lord for that. As I make plans for tomorrow, I know that I am useless without His grace and power working in me. And although I often fall short and end up wasting valuable time, I am learning to rest in Him and not be anxious for life to hurry by me. Every moment is a chance to experience life and should never be counted lost, even if I fail, because even in failing I learn how I should make better use of tomorrow. I also learn how to be more accepting of myself and flexible to what crazy things God will do in my circumstances. I wonder why I must wait, but I'm learning that waiting is good and He will use it to strenghten my character.

No comments: